KBA North America - Parts Coordinator and Inventory Assistant Resume Example
- Responsible for training on new Parts Coordinator roles and developing work instructions.
- Present and assist in hosting departmental training seminars.
- High-level customer service position that requires coordination, follow-through, and ownership of resolving customers' parts needs.
- Responsible for servicing the customer and meeting their needs for the accurate and timely delivery of their parts for their printing presses.
- Order intake and processing through SAP, technical research, sourcing, pricing and preparing quotes, coordinating delivery instructions, and on-going communication to ensure customer satisfaction with our service.
- Answer customer questions about product availability and shipment times.
- Communicate with dispatchers, warehouses and customers regarding outgoing orders.
- Work ******* with existing employees in other departments to resolve any issues that arise as a result of the transition to SAP.
- Support new team members in departmental on-call rotation needs
- also be responsible for also performing purchasing functions as a support to the current Inventory Control Coordinator position. The time allotted to the work load to be 50/50 between purchasing and parts position.
- Ensure any invoicing terms are followed such as on credit holds, cash-on-delivery, valid credit card information, and Purchase Orders have been issued.
- Create Purchase orders for replacement stock including printing and receiving appropriate signatures for approval.
- Work with Purchasing department to determine if a part can be sourced locally Verify and confirm quantities and pricing, making necessary adjustments to any purchase order
- Develop and maintain tracking procedure from entry thru shipment receipt, working towards increased customer communication.
- Develop and help to maintain re-order point functionality to maintain proper inventory levels.
- Assist Parts Manager with daily, monthly, and quarterly evaluations on inventory to meet DTS report goals
- Provide career guidance and counseling through conducting individual assessments.
- Provide case management with a focus on helping customers to prepare for employment that leads to self- sufficiency.
- Strategically place customers with external agencies, and identify training and/or educational needs effectively.
- Conduct on going assessments while using positive reinforcement to assist customers in removing any barriers.
- Solicited advice and guidance from senior personnel and other experts when difficult or atypical situations developed.
- Manage all repairs and upgrades performed on the 2C2CG engine into ACMS to keep logbook records current.
- To include review of and ensure accurate certification is provided on USCG documentation, component repair documentation, EASA and COC forms.
- Resolve any data discrepancies with vendor documentation.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure contractual TAT is met to ensure USCG mission requirements are met.
- Assist CG with administrative duties as needed.
- Run various reports in Government system (ACMS) in order to assist in research and expediting the repair and overhaul process of H65 engine and isolated parts.