Gaudy Garbs Boutique - Owner Resume Example
- Successfully managed the activities of 5 team members in multiple locations.
- Researched market trends.
- Excelled in building and motivating management and hourly teams.
- Developed many entry-level associates to leadership positions.
- Played a key role in advertising sessions- Organized trade-shows, special events, exhibitions and displays.
- Organized and prepared residential properties prior to high net worth clients' arrival.
- Created expense reports using Microsoft Excel spreadsheets.
- Coordinated overnight travel arrangements and accommodations.
- Recommended apparel that complimented clients' persona & style.
- Collaborated closely with various high end brands to produce wardrobe for events.
- Interacted directly with customers, staff and managers to meet their needs.
- Organized weekly sales reports for the sales department to track product success.
- Achieved high sales percentage with consultative, value-focused customer service approach.
- Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning.
- Sales Software: Salesforce.com, TapScan
- Public Relations Software: Bacon's Mediasource, Factiva
- Desktop Publishing Software: Photoshop, Illustrator, HTML